DVBJCAM

TVMosaic live and recorded TV products for Desktop/NAS/Raspbery Pi
kees1000
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:18 am

DVBJCAM

Post by kees1000 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:30 am

I have a dreambox with OSCAM. In TVHeadend, it works with none problems.

What do I need to for TV-Mosaic to work with my Oscam/Dreambox cardreader?

In ProgramData\DVBLogic\TVMosaic\data\devices\HDHomerun.... I put the dvbjcam.dll (from dvblogic)

And now?
With ACAMD, the config file is: "newcamd:192.168.1.27:13000:1/0604/0000:tuner:dreambox:0102030405060708090A0B0C0D0E"

So I put this line in the dvbjcam.conf and restart my server. But encrypted channels doesn't work.
I do something wrong, but I don't know what.
Who can help me?

Thanks :)

Montoya
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:07 am

Re: DVBJCAM

Post by Montoya » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:41 am

You have to create a plugins subfolder for every tuner and place the .conf .dll .readers files from dvbjcam in it.
The readers file can contain the excact same line you used for acamd so it looks like this:

Code: Select all

[reader]
newcamd:192.168.1.27:13000:1/0604/0000:tuner:dreambox:0102030405060708090A0B0C0D0E
If you have a quad tuner HDHomeRun I advise you to replace 01/0604 to 0/0604 for tuners 2,3,4 in the dvbjcam readers file.
DVBLink server 6.0.0 build14499, DVBLink TVSource 6.0.0 build14061, DVBLink for IPTV build 13107
TVMosaic server build 17679, Kodi 18.4 (Git:20190831-3ade758ceb), Win10 Pro x64 1909 build18363.476

kees1000
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:18 am

Re: DVBJCAM

Post by kees1000 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:06 pm

create a plugins subfolder for every tuner
That's the trick. I forgot to make the plugins subfolder. Now it works! :D
Thx for help.

Kees

crashingdutchman
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:52 am

Re: DVBJCAM

Post by crashingdutchman » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:19 pm

It seems that this is not working for me with RC1.1 that I just installed this morning. I didn't try the Beta versions.

I copied the DVBJCAM.dll to the following folder:
C:\ProgramData\DVBLogic\TVMosaic\data\devices\FireDTV_BDA_Tuner_DVBC____3225809284075583584\plugins

In the DVBJCAM.conf I have enabled logging to C:\Temp\tuner1.txt but nothing is appearing there.. Non-encrypted channels work, but encrypted do not.

Any pointers where to look at?

Oberon
Posts: 1288
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:45 am

Re: DVBJCAM

Post by Oberon » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:30 pm

crashingdutchman wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:19 pm
It seems that this is not working for me with RC1.1 that I just installed this morning. I didn't try the Beta versions.

I copied the DVBJCAM.dll to the following folder:
C:\ProgramData\DVBLogic\TVMosaic\data\devices\FireDTV_BDA_Tuner_DVBC____3225809284075583584\plugins

In the DVBJCAM.conf I have enabled logging to C:\Temp\tuner1.txt but nothing is appearing there.. Non-encrypted channels work, but encrypted do not.

Any pointers where to look at?
You have forgotten to create plugins directory inside

crashingdutchman
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:52 am

Re: DVBJCAM

Post by crashingdutchman » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:38 pm

My folder is C:\ProgramData\DVBLogic\TVMosaic\data\devices\FireDTV_BDA_Tuner_DVBC____3225809284075583584\plugins

So, I need to create one more plugin folder inside the existing plugins folder?

Oberon
Posts: 1288
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:45 am

Re: DVBJCAM

Post by Oberon » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:40 pm

crashingdutchman wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:38 pm
My folder is C:\ProgramData\DVBLogic\TVMosaic\data\devices\FireDTV_BDA_Tuner_DVBC____3225809284075583584\plugins

So, I need to create one more plugin folder inside the existing plugins folder?
no, that's ok. have not noticed it.
set log level to extended info, restart server and look into the logs. they may provide a clue.

JTK
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:12 pm

Re: DVBJCAM

Post by JTK » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:50 am

Hi *,

after 5 hours searching and debugging if found the missing link.
What you need in every plugin directory is the DVBJCAM.readers and not the DVBJCAM.conf :twisted:

Example: DVBJCAM.readers

[reader]
newcamd:192.168.xxx.xx:50002:1/1834/0000:User:PW:0102030405060708091011121314

To Debug set the DVBJCAM.conf like this:
log = on
logfile = D:\Temp\log.txt

or use DVBViewer with the DVBJCAM Plugin

Now it works and it is time to go to bed.

crashingdutchman
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:52 am

Re: DVBJCAM

Post by crashingdutchman » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:52 am

And where do you put the DVBJCAM.conf then?

marcelveldt
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:13 pm

Re: DVBJCAM

Post by marcelveldt » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:02 am

crashingdutchman wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:52 am
And where do you put the DVBJCAM.conf then?
It's optional, you don't need to have it. The readers file is most important.
Also note that you name the file correctly. On linux for example the plugin is called libdvbjcam.so and you need to rename the readers file to libdvbjcam.readers

Post Reply