TV Mosaic Android App recording

Topics about Android / Amazon / iOS / AppleTV / Kodi and other TVMosaic clients
digighost

TV Mosaic Android App recording

Post by digighost » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:52 pm

Hi there

I've got TV Mosaic server running on a Windows PC, and currently using the Plus trial. I've just put the TV Mosaic Android app on a new Amazon Firestick (sideloaded). I can see that, when viewing the guide, it's possible to select a program and choose to record it. However, is it possible to record the program that you're currently watching live? The main use here is going to be when the kids are in the middle of watching something and we need to go out, in which case the "don't worry, I can record it" is a useful spur to get them moving.

I've tried all variations of remote button pushes to get a record option to show up, that I can think of to get some sort of record option to show up. Is what I'm trying to do possible, or can it only be done through the guide?

Thanks in advance

Maverickz

Re: TV Mosaic Android App recording

Post by Maverickz » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:34 am

Yes you can record a show currently in progress, BUT you have to go back to the Guide page to do it. So you lose the 1 or 2 seconds that it takes to exit back out to the guide, select the show, then select record.

On a side note, you didn't need to sideload TV-M to you AFTV Stick. The TV-M app is available from the Amazon store.

IamRahul

Re: TV Mosaic Android App recording

Post by IamRahul » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:06 am

Power on your Stick and navigate your way to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer options. Set the options for ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources to ON.
Now Back button on your remote and select Device > About > Network. You’ll see the IP Address of your Fire Stick listed in the right-hand colum
and if you want to know more sideloading on firestick

Follow this way to install any app on your firestick like TV Mosaic Android App recording. :D