Please fix issue with deselecting channels from visibility not being able to pull EPG

TVMosaic live and recorded TV products for Desktop/NAS/Raspbery Pi
wazer

Please fix issue with deselecting channels from visibility not being able to pull EPG

Post by wazer » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:47 pm

Deselecting channels under visibility in it self should mean that you just hide the channel and not deactivate the actually channel.

Which further more does not make any sense to have a favorite section if you cannot add/remove any from it, the favorite sections you cannot select/deselect any channels at all, even tho it shows GUI for it.

My issue is that with hdhomerun adding via IPTV you cannot pull EPG data, but however adding hdhomerun a tuner section in tv-mosaic you can pull EPG data but will not be able to see on the actually hdhomerun device what channel is being played.

Adding via tv-mosaic tuner section
This way it will only show frequency being played, which I do not want.

Adding via tv-mosaic IPTV section and just linking to HDHomeRun lineup.xml will show any channel being played on the hdhomerun device info page.

So my issues is kinda odd.

I do not want to use the tuner function tv-mosaic provides, but I want to use the EPG it gets when channels are activated/marked under viability.

Please let us be able to make channels stay hidden under visibility but still activated so we can pull EPG data, and maybe add another button to actually deactivate channels?

And under Favorite sections let us choose what to select/deselect "including" the hidden ones under visibility.