TVMosaic Live! missing from Amazon Marketplace

Topics about Android / Amazon / iOS / AppleTV / Kodi and other TVMosaic clients
snhd

TVMosaic Live! missing from Amazon Marketplace

Post by snhd » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:26 pm

As above. I have the app installed on my FireTV Stick but now logged in as someone else to access Prime etc. I got the usual "this app is not owned by you" type error. Try to reinstall from the Amazon Marketplace and it fails. Tried searching for it but it couldn't be found. Tried the link from the email when I first installed it and it says "We’re sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site.". I found the link in the post below, and it says it's missing too:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60

Did it get pulled by Amazon or by TVMosaic?

Maverickz

Re: TVMosaic Live! missing from Amazon Marketplace

Post by Maverickz » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:56 am

snhd wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:26 pm
As above. I have the app installed on my FireTV Stick but now logged in as someone else to access Prime etc. I got the usual "this app is not owned by you" type error. Try to reinstall from the Amazon Marketplace and it fails. Tried searching for it but it couldn't be found. Tried the link from the email when I first installed it and it says "We’re sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site.". I found the link in the post below, and it says it's missing too:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60

Did it get pulled by Amazon or by TVMosaic?
It was pulled by Amazon because they are idiots. The best solution is to just sideload it and forget the stupid Amazon store. You can get the link to download the APK directly in the post below:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=885