HD Home Run EPG

Standalone android app for live TV, supporting IPTV, HDHomeRun, SAT>IP and TVButler tuners.
The easiest way to watch live TV on your Android mobile phone or Android player.
MicDK

Re: HD Home Run EPG

Post by MicDK » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:43 am

Like some others in this thread, I am not able to make EPG work from HDHomerun.

It will work if its connected to the same subnet, but mine is connected between to different subnets, and I had to manually add the IP of my HDHomerun (Expand) in my Mosaic. The TV-part seems to work fine this way.

But Mosaic will not scan for 'DVB-C EPG' in that setup, no matter what I try to do.

My only solution to this issue, is to run a Mosaic on the same subnet as my HDHomerun, and then, make the second Mosaic, retrieve the EPG (xml) from the first Mosaic.

Its makes no sense why the first solution isn't working with EPG directly from HDHomerun- But it wont.

(The reason for my setup BTW, is be course I want my transcoder to be on another location connected over VPN)

robtheone

Post by robtheone » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:16 pm

edvision wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 5:46 pm

I have an HDHome run connect duo and I do not have the seperate source listed.
Is there a way to add it? Or did I do something wrong during the initial setup.

Is there a guide to describe how to setup an HD Homeruntuner with TV-Mosaic?

Thanks!
Is there a guide to describe how to setup an HD Homeruntuner with TV-Mosaic?

For some of us non-expert level people, I really do not understand some of the settings and their impacts, but I have never gotten the guide data from my HDHomeRun to work. I feel like I have changed and tested ALL of these settings with no positive results:
HDHomeRun Mosaic.JPG
HDHomeRun Mosaic.JPG (31.21 KiB) Viewed 50 times

Plantje

Post by Plantje » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:03 pm

What issues do you run into? I have a HD Homerun Connect running just fine

robtheone

Post by robtheone » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:23 am

I am unable to download EPG data for my HDHomeRun OTA Tuners. Is there either a guide or a write-up that lists the instructions? Settings to be checked, changed, etc?