Diseqc not working - DD Octopus CI

TVMosaic live and recorded TV products for Desktop/NAS/Raspbery Pi
Post Reply
H_verschooten
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:51 pm

Diseqc not working - DD Octopus CI

Post by H_verschooten » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:07 pm

Hi,

I installed TVMosiac a couple of months ago, but I could not get it to scan for my channels. As I still had a working DVBLink, I left it at that.
Yesterday however my wife complained about a lack of TV, I checked and DVBLink is suddenly asking for a v6 key, which I do not have.
So I thought maybe it is time to get TVMosaic working.

I have a 4 SAT setup:

19.2E on LNB1
23.5E on LNB2
28.2E on LNB3
13.0E on LNB4

Whatever I put the diseqc dropdown to it always scans LNB1. I checked my DVBLink XML config file to double-check, and noticed that the A/B and B/A are reversed in the new interface, but even that makes no difference. The only channels it finds are all on Astra 1.
I turned on full logging and see it sending a diseqc command (i guess).

Code: Select all

2019-Aug-19 20:46:13:   [I] CTVSStreamSource::SelectLNB. Selecting LNB for diseqc value 5
2019-Aug-19 20:46:13:   [I] SendDiseqc()  E0 10 38 F9  Len:4
2019-Aug-19 20:46:13:   [I] SendDiseqc without raw diseqc,   Diseqc:3
If I try the DD-TV app I get my channels just fine.

H_verschooten
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:51 pm

Re: Diseqc not working - DD Octopus CI

Post by H_verschooten » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:05 pm

I did not get it working in windows, but on Ubuntu disecq works as it should.

Post Reply