Ability to add more than 2 XMLTV sources (QNap)

Post here your ideas on how to make TVMosaic product better
BubbleBobble

Ability to add more than 2 XMLTV sources (QNap)

Post by BubbleBobble » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:08 am

Hi

I'm new to TV-Mosaic and first want to say....Thanks for all the great work!

I would like to setup XMLTV EPG sources on my Qnap but the administration interface seems limited to 2 sources. I would like to add a couple more.
Is this possible for you to change? I tried to setup a Raspberry Pi with tv_cat to concaternate the XML files and avoid this post, but I'm not there with a fully working solution yet....

I've also seen this post:
https://wiki.tv-mosaic.com/index.php/Wh ... data_files

Can I just schedule a copy of the XML files from the Raspberry Pi into the Public/TVMosaic/xmltv directory without wrecking anything for TV-Mosaic?

Oberon

Re: Ability to add more than 2 XMLTV sources (QNap)

Post by Oberon » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:01 am

Please, update your TVMosaic installation to the latest one by downloading it from our website.
There are 5 xmltv sources there now.

BubbleBobble

Post by BubbleBobble » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:52 am

Thanks Oberon, that was a great improvement!
If anyone else are running on QNaps "latest" version available in QNaps app store I strongly recommend that you update manually with the package directly from tv-mosaic.

Abbaskip

Post by Abbaskip » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:06 pm

I love that there is now places for more than one XMLTV source, is there any chance of having them appear as different sources in the EPG Sources drop box?

I currently rip EPG data from a few different places, as some have some channels accurate, some have others. The issue is that the same channel names appear multiple times and I don't know which is which because despite having multiple xml files, they all appear under the 'XMLTV' header.