2 iptv tuners with the same iptv-provider

TVMosaic live and recorded TV products for Desktop/NAS/Raspbery Pi
lakdjwln43

2 iptv tuners with the same iptv-provider

Post by lakdjwln43 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:13 pm

Hi, I tried adding 2 m3u's playlists from the same provider (1 allowed stream per account, the m3us are identical apart from the username/password stream urls) hoping that TV-mosaic would display 1 merged channel instead of 1 per tuner(and allow a maximum of 2 separate streams). I'm I missing something or is this not supported?

Thanks

Oberon

Re: 2 iptv tuners with the same iptv-provider

Post by Oberon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:04 pm

Unfortunately, it is not possible to merge these channels in TVMosaic. Since playlists are different and channel urls are different TVMosaic does not know that channels are the same.

Amatøren

Re: 2 iptv tuners with the same iptv-provider

Post by Amatøren » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:30 pm

I'm also like to have merging channels from different IPTV providers (in my case Vu+ Duo2 with 4 tuners and Vu+ Solo2 with 2 tuners). Same bouquet names and same channel settings. Only different IP addresses.

In DVBLink it was possible to merge by names so why not implement it in TV Mosaic also?

Now I do a new trial review/test, but still waiting with decision for buying a license or not.

I'm also thinking about Emby and Plex.

Plex fucked up support for HRTunerProxy plugin.
Emby still working.

Is TV Mosaic supporting HRTunerProxy?

I also need TV app for Samsung 55" UHD Smart TV UE55NU7105 and Samsung 50 UHD Smart TV UE50NU7475 for easy access to the server.