Channel sorting

Standalone android app for live TV, supporting IPTV, HDHomeRun, SAT>IP and TVButler tuners.
The easiest way to watch live TV on your Android mobile phone or Android player.
multifluid

Channel sorting

Post by multifluid » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:31 pm

Hi,

a couple of questions:

How can I sort my channels? I`m connected to a Sat IP server with hundreds of channels. I allready limited to the needed ones but would like to have my own sorting.

No local recording, even in the plus version?

thanks
multi

Oberon

Re: Channel sorting

Post by Oberon » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:08 pm

Actually, there is a way to do it.
If you install TVMosaic on your desktop (win/mac/ubuntu), launch TVMosaic and connect to the TVMosaic Live! app (enter IP of your android box into manual server settings) then you will be able to change the channel numbers for your found channels.

As for recording - no, at least, not yet.

Which android box are you using?

multifluid

Post by multifluid » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:50 pm

Oberon wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:08 pm
Actually, there is a way to do it.
If you install TVMosaic on your desktop (win/mac/ubuntu), launch TVMosaic and connect to the TVMosaic Live! app (enter IP of your android box into manual server settings) then you will be able to change the channel numbers for your found channels.

As for recording - no, at least, not yet.

Which android box are you using?
I have a Nvidia Shield, a China box and my mobile (OnePlus5).

Need to play around with my options. I wonder, using SAT IP, if I still need a server component. In the past, there were not many clients with direct Sat IP support. My clients are Android and Windows. I installed tvheadend server on an Andorid box (dedicated) as I wanted to reduce load on my Synology with DVBlink and some other stuff. Challenge on Android is recording to network.

Thanks for now
Multi

mcghostware

Post by mcghostware » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:55 am

Hi new guy on the Block here first off I'm liking TVMosaic I have it running on my pc and Android Box using an existing sub but I would like to setup channels in the groups or categories that are assigned to them is there anywhere I can find Tutorial on how to do this I have VOD Movies & TV Shows also but I find that they come up first most the time I would just like to be able to customise the view a little more. thanks for any response