AVM Fritz DVB-C Repeater missing channels

Standalone android app for live TV, supporting IPTV, HDHomeRun, SAT>IP and TVButler tuners.
The easiest way to watch live TV on your Android mobile phone or Android player.
officiallyme

AVM Fritz DVB-C Repeater missing channels

Post by officiallyme » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:51 pm

Hello everyone,
I just today found TV Mosaic while setting up my new smart tv. I used to use KODi on my PC and FireTv but when I found TV Mosaic I fell in love. Awesome app!

The only thing bothering me is that I am lacking some channels. I have an AVM Fritz DVB-C Repeater. Provider is Vodafone in Nürnberg. One of the channels missing is Prosieben Maxx and all other channels on that particular transponder.

I noticed that only Kabel Deutschland is shown for Nürnberg although it should be Vodafone. Are the transponder settings just out of date?
Or does anybody know why else I am missing channels?

Any help would be much appreciated :-)

Edit: https://helpdesk.kdgforum.de/sendb/belegung-676.html

officiallyme

Re: AVM Fritz DVB-C Repeater missing channels

Post by officiallyme » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:10 am

I even tried to create a new transponder list files with all the possible frequencies. A total of 660 combinations in my case. But no channels are found. Is there a limit to the maximum amount of transponders per file or something?

vagabund

Re: AVM Fritz DVB-C Repeater missing channels

Post by vagabund » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:49 pm

I believe the presets for the countrys/town are outdated, you should go the Long way with a full DVB-C channel search. Do not select Germany, go to the end of the list and take missing country. I had the same problem here in Munich.

Best