TVMosaic Live EPG data only for 4 days avalible

Standalone android app for live TV, supporting IPTV, HDHomeRun, SAT>IP and TVButler tuners.
The easiest way to watch live TV on your Android mobile phone or Android player.
hecktor

TVMosaic Live EPG data only for 4 days avalible

Post by hecktor » Tue May 22, 2018 1:17 am

Hi there,

I just configured TVMosaic Live for android. While configuring the new recordings I had to notice that I could only scroll thrue the EPG Data of 4 Days. That was why I tested the search function. But the same was the result. There were only EPG datas of four days. Than I tried the search function od the windows client. It did not work either.
Only with the calendar menue of the windows client I could jump to any day of the 14 day EPG data. Therefore the data has been downloaded to the server. But are not not completly avalible.

Kind regards, Jan

Oberon

Re: TVMosaic Live EPG data only for 4 days avalible

Post by Oberon » Thu May 24, 2018 10:03 am

TVMosaic android app only shows 4 days of data on a timeline.
You may just use search function that returns search results for all available epg data.

hecktor

Post by hecktor » Sun May 27, 2018 10:27 am

Ah ok I see. The app shows only about 53 results. So if I want to record "Jäger des verlorenen Schatzes" and search for "Jäger" there are to many results. That was why I didn't found it.
Will there be an update that I can swipe throw the epg data of all 14 days or use the calendar to jump to a specific day?

Oberon

Post by Oberon » Sun May 27, 2018 12:00 pm

hecktor wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 10:27 am
Ah ok I see. The app shows only about 53 results. So if I want to record "Jäger des verlorenen Schatzes" and search for "Jäger" there are to many results. That was why I didn't found it.
Will there be an update that I can swipe throw the epg data of all 14 days or use the calendar to jump to a specific day?
This feature is not planned at the moment.

pepeEL

Post by pepeEL » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:24 pm

Please add option to user can specify how many days to show EPG. Example max 14 days but in default show 7 days.