EPG for KBS World (And Arirang)

General discussions about TV Mosaic application.
Homer

EPG for KBS World (And Arirang)

Post by Homer » Wed May 30, 2018 6:46 pm

Hi all,

With DVBLink I managed to get Webgrabplus working to get the EPG for KBS World and Arirang, and it timeshifted the epg for me in the UK. Is there any way to get epg's for these channels with TV-Mosaic ? Unfortunately Webgrabplus seems to be down at the moment (And I've just rebuilt my DVBLink pc and lost all epg's there).

I don't mind paying to get an epg, but does anybody know where I can find these channels with UK timing ? Or do I have to wait for Webgrabplus to come back :?
TV-Mosaic | Emby | TBS 6280 Dual T/T2 | TBS 5990 Dual S/S2 | HomeSeer HS3 Pro | Blue Iris CCTV |

Homer

Re: EPG for KBS World (And Arirang)

Post by Homer » Thu May 31, 2018 3:35 pm

Thanks for that Oberon :D

Research time...............
TV-Mosaic | Emby | TBS 6280 Dual T/T2 | TBS 5990 Dual S/S2 | HomeSeer HS3 Pro | Blue Iris CCTV |

Homer

Re: EPG for KBS World (And Arirang)

Post by Homer » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:17 pm

Well that didn't take long :lol:

I did manage to get Webgrab working again until last week. Now its just got "R" for the program names. Far too difficult to set up :cry:

So, I set up an account with iptv-epg.com, and that is much easier to use. Unfortunately their "KBS World" isn't what I can see on Hotbird 13E, so I have joined the forum and asked them to add it to the EPG. Arirang is working nicely, so I hope it can be done for KBS.