Although the issue has been described already in another thread, it seems different, as I do not use a TV butler at all.
After scanning for channels on several satellites, I noticed that almost all HD TV channels are missing.
A rescan on Astra 19.2 gave a long list of transponders with FTA channels, all of them with the remark "locked".
Strangely, I had installed the software on another PC first, and there, the HD TV channels were displayed as well. I erased the channels because of technical problems, and now, when scanning on this PC, all those channels have the remark "locked" as well.
General discussions about TV Mosaic application.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1