DVBLink stopped working

TVMosaic is the new King, but if you still have questions about DVBLink - this is the place to ask them.
Lucan

DVBLink stopped working

Post by Lucan » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:28 am

On my Synology NAS (DS918+), DVBLink stopped working. TVMosaic is running "fine" (regardless the lack of features from DVBLink...).

When i try to watch TV with DVBLink, i only get the Error image, that says, that there is either no tv signal or a technical problem. In TVMosaic it runs fine so far. Also I still have the problem, that Plex Live TV does not find any channels at all.

How to fix it?

the_man
Site Admin

Re: DVBLink stopped working

Post by the_man » Thu May 03, 2018 8:05 am

Looks like TVMosaic or Plex locks tuners for own needs so DVBlink can't use it.
Just try to stop all else dvb software and restart DVBlink server - check a stream.

Also go to DVBlink Source tab and check whether tuner(s) is there?

Lucan

Post by Lucan » Thu May 24, 2018 8:07 am

I already did that. Did not work.
Tuner is at dvblink. Its just not working when I try to watch TV with it.

Ronny77ffm

DVBLink stopped working after Windows 10 Update

Post by Ronny77ffm » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:33 pm

Hello DVBLink/Mosaic,

i run my DVB Link Server since several month without problems on my Windows 10 PC.

After an windows Update without any Hardware Changes, the Modules are deactivated and the System tells me the following Error Code: "Wrong HW Fingerpring" (Modules: DVBLink TVSource, DVBLink TV Adviser (DE,AT,CH) )

If i try to reactivate the modules with my registration it isn't working with direct login and also with the manual activation. I got an eMail with this Information: "Unfortunately we could not process your DVBLink activation request because there are no available activations for this product on your account."

Is it possible that, the registration / Upgrade to TV Mosaic deactivates my DVBLink licenses? I have screenshot from my account on the portal (license.dvblogic.com) where my Licenses are available and active.

How I can reactivate my license for the two Modules?

I still tried to use mosaic but the new version isn't stable on my computer. sometimes i can only watch 5-10 Minutes and then the server process hang up. And mostly only a complete reboot helps. So I was completely lucky with DVB LInk how can i get it activated again.

I hope you can help me.

Regards Ronny

the_man
Site Admin

Post by the_man » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:28 pm

At the info@dvblogic.com you may find a help