DVBlink client on Kodi 2 x Tuner (IPTV)

Topics about Android / Amazon / iOS / AppleTV / Kodi and other TVMosaic clients
LJstc

DVBlink client on Kodi 2 x Tuner (IPTV)

Post by LJstc » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:47 am

Hi!
i am new to your board and to TV Mosiac . Its EXACTLY what i was looking for! so i trashed my SATTELITE dish and switched to IPTV on Kodi with your tool!

I Already bought PRO and also the EPG from you!

Just one Questoin:

I want to watch and record in DVBlink Client in Kodi at the same time (or record 2 Streams at the same time)

My IPTV Provider only alllows 1 Connection per Line, so i added a Second IPTV Line (second IPTV Tuner in TV Mosaic).

How is it now possible to tell DVBlink client in code to Record on the second tuner if the first tuner is occupied (for example with watching). ?

I know that on normal SAT tuners the occupation is obvious for the client and it tries to take the second tuner.

But how does that work on IPTV tuner? I dont want that it tries to connect to First tuner 2 times.

Also i noticed when i added the second IPTV Tuner i have all Channels twice in my list.

Thanks in advance!

LJstc

Re: DVBlink client on Kodi 2 x Tuner (IPTV)

Post by LJstc » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:30 am

tried it now! and i get an error NO FREE TUNER when i record on tuner 1 and want to watch on tuner 2

i think the channel merging didnt work?

only possibility is to have each channel 2 times in my list.. one for tuner 1 one for tuner 2 ?

help would be great! thanks!

Oberon

Post by Oberon » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:09 pm

I assume that you use two different IPTV subscriptions for both of your IPTV tuners, right?
In this case, unfortunately, TVMosaic cannot automatically merge them as they are treated completely independently.

LJstc

Post by LJstc » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:04 pm

yes thats right exactly!

oh thats bad! so i have to switch the Lists

ok but it works too