Apple TV or iPad TV-Mosaic app not correct working

Topics about Android / Amazon / iOS / AppleTV / Kodi and other TVMosaic clients
vagabund

Apple TV or iPad TV-Mosaic app not correct working

Post by vagabund » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:47 am

Hello, everybody,

Since switching to an Apple TV 4K, I regularly see picture disturbances when using the TV-Mosaic app, which lead to an asynchronous sound after a certain time. I also have the same problem when watching TV with an iPad Pro with this app. With my previous use of this app on an Android TV (Nvidia Shield) I never had the problem, even watching TV via Kodi TV doesn't cause any problems on Android TV. All devices are connected via LAN, except of course the iPad. By the way, the WLAN connection was my suspected source of error so far, but this was not confirmed with the Apple TV via LAN. If I disregard the generally terrible application in terms of usability (the programmers have probably never tested the application on an Android TV or Apple TV), I don't know what I can still do here. As TV-Mosaic server I use a Raspberry Pi 4 with 4GB (Raspian), which as already written under Android, but also with the TV-Mosaic Windows client never caused any problems. So what else can I do? Many thanks in advance.

Best
Michael

vagabund

Re: Apple TV or iPad TV-Mosaic app not correct working

Post by vagabund » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:16 am

Is this the official support forum of DVB-Logic? I bought the TV-Mosaic Server with Apple TV support, so I can expect the Apple TV software to work fine. Why can't I get an answer here? Please no reference to an alternative client like MRMC or others. Thank you

Montoya

Re: Apple TV or iPad TV-Mosaic app not correct working

Post by Montoya » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:33 pm

Get used to it.

DVBlogic support is hardly provided in this forum anymore it seems.

DVBLogic declared forum support dead some time ago, so here you will find mostly user based support.
Oberon wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:51 am
Our main support channel is e-mail and coupled ticketing support system.
Please, write to info@dvblogic.com and you will be helped there.
viewtopic.php?p=5344#p5344
DVBLink server 6.0.0 build14499, DVBLink TVSource 6.0.0 build14061, DVBLink for IPTV build 13107
TVMosaic server build 17679, Kodi 18.4 (Git:20190831-3ade758ceb), Win10 Pro x64 1903 build18362.449