Multiple Feature Requests

Post here your ideas on how to make TVMosaic product better
robtheone

Multiple Feature Requests

Post by robtheone » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:44 pm

Hi there. So far, I am loving this new product for ease of use and setup. There are some things that I am not sure that I don't know if are already available, but I believe would be feature requests:

1) Background color option of either a dark theme or a light theme - Currently the dark theme doesn't show my channel logos very well
2) Channel Mapping to EPG - For my local channels, we get several stations from different markets with the same name - such as Bounce, Grit, ION - when I am trying to map the EPG (for some reason the defauly EIT doesn't work, so I have loaded an XML file), the channel mapping screen only shows VERY BASIC info, like ION, then another ION (no distinguishing between the two channels). I don't see which channel number it is or the call sign or any details at all. The screen need more details.
3) For IPTV, there doesn't seem to be a place to troubleshoot a specific channel issue. Where do you see the specific link for one channel? Can this be viewed or edited somewhere? Where would I see MSNBC as the channel and the link to it is: http://vaders.tv/live/***username***/***password***/2861.ts
4) In SETTINGS tab, under RECORDER tab, can we add the ability to START recording 1 minute LATER, 2 minutes LATER, etc? My IPTV provider actually runs almost exactly 2 minutes behind the actual time, so my padding is generally to start +2 minutes (later instead of earlier) and end +2 minutes, but the start LATER options isn't available.
5) For IPTV, is there an option to specify how many streams can be available at one time? My provider allows 5 streams, but most of the ones I have had limit it to one stream. Can't find that option.
6) For IPTV, some channels (not sure why) require a custom HTTP header to stream properly. Can an option be added to change the header for certain channels?
7) Under CHANNELS tab, then PROPERTIES, can we get more filters added? Currently I am only seeing TV and Radio filters? How about adding providers (ATSC or remote playlist) as well as channel groupings, like the groups showing under FAVORITES.
8) Currently my EPG is displaying colors for different shows. I have no idea what these colors mean or where they are defined or changed. For exmaple, if I want sports to show up as green color, or news to be blue color. Can these options be added to the app?

Thank you!

tehax

Re: Multiple Feature Requests

Post by tehax » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:54 pm

robtheone wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:44 pm
8) Currently my EPG is displaying colors for different shows. I have no idea what these colors mean or where they are defined or changed. For exmaple, if I want sports to show up as green color, or news to be blue color. Can these options be added to the app?
+1 for that with option to get this into kodi too.

patted01

Post by patted01 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:12 am

5) For IPTV, is there an option to specify how many streams can be available at one time? My provider allows 5 streams, but most of the ones I have had limit it to one stream. Can't find that option.

not sure if this works if its on the same channel at the same time but to watch different channels at the same time just add more tuners with the same M3U link.

Nitroedge

Post by Nitroedge » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:31 pm

For this, is the color of the show genre (ie. green for sports) something we can manually add to the XML EPG source file? Where exactly is this information coming from?

I purchased the full version of TV Mosaic but I also have NextPVR and I noticed that NextPVR on my Kodi will show the colors for each type of show.

Or is this a feature that may be coming?

Thanks!