EPG not scrolling / loading correctly

TVMosaic live and recorded TV products for Desktop/NAS/Raspbery Pi
Neild7744

EPG not scrolling / loading correctly

Post by Neild7744 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:30 pm

Hello!

Im using 1 windows PC (server), 1 x iphone (client) and 3 x Amazon Fire TV boxes (client) with TV Mosaic server running on my windows PC and TVAdvisor providing EPG listings.

When i scroll across the EPG on any device the EPG glitches (stalls) before i can move further forward.

Additionally when i try to scroll through the EPG further than 3 days all my EPG listings says "no data available". Ive tried a refresh with no success.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Globa

Re: EPG not scrolling / loading correctly

Post by Globa » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:36 pm

Neild7744 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:30 pm
Hello!

Im using 1 windows PC (server), 1 x iphone (client) and 3 x Amazon Fire TV boxes (client) with TV Mosaic server running on my windows PC and TVAdvisor providing EPG listings.

When i scroll across the EPG on any device the EPG glitches (stalls) before i can move further forward.

Additionally when i try to scroll through the EPG further than 3 days all my EPG listings says "no data available". Ive tried a refresh with no success.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.
Need to make a repair of database at TVMosaic and check how many days ahead there is EPG in desktop version TVMosaic.
Attachments
repair database.png
repair database.png (57.14 KiB) Viewed 452 times

Neild7744

Post by Neild7744 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:34 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Still having issues. Performed a 'refresh' of the database as per your suggestion above, also tried 'refresh' on both my Amazon Fire boxes - still the same issue.

When I load TV Mosaic server on my desktop, got to Live Tv and try to scroll across im able to see + 2 days and then the screen greys out and the loading circle appears - so basically the same thing is happening on my desktop PC and my Amazon Fire TV boxes.

the_man
Site Admin

Post by the_man » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:44 am

Please include the following information:
- Set log level to info, restart TVMosaic server, reproduce the issue and attach zipped log files (https://wiki.tv-mosaic.com/index.php/Ho ... _log_files)