TVMosaic addon for LibreELEC

TVMosaic live and recorded TV products for Desktop/NAS/Raspbery Pi
colinm
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:23 pm

Re: TVMosaic addon for LibreELEC

Post by colinm » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:26 pm

Hi

Please forgive me as I'm new to TV Mosaic having been running DVBLink on my Netgear ReadyNAS for a few years.

I've installed TV Mosaic server on a raspberry pi and want to view on a second RPi running LibreELEC. I understand I'll need the Plus version of TV Mosaic to do this, but I can't find any client add-ons in the Kodi/LibreELEC library to be able to even try it out.

Is this addon that you're discussing here the client addon or the server addon?

Thanks

Oberon
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:45 am

Re: TVMosaic addon for LibreELEC

Post by Oberon » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:32 pm

colinm wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:26 pm
Hi

Please forgive me as I'm new to TV Mosaic having been running DVBLink on my Netgear ReadyNAS for a few years.

I've installed TV Mosaic server on a raspberry pi and want to view on a second RPi running LibreELEC. I understand I'll need the Plus version of TV Mosaic to do this, but I can't find any client add-ons in the Kodi/LibreELEC library to be able to even try it out.

Is this addon that you're discussing here the client addon or the server addon?

Thanks
It is server addon.
What you need is just Kodi. You can use DVBLink PVR addon for that with the port set to 9270.

colinm
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:23 pm

Re: TVMosaic addon for LibreELEC

Post by colinm » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:03 pm

Thanks - got it working ok with the DVBLink addon. Still a bit flaky though unfortunately - may stick with the DVB server on my NAS for now :)

Oberon
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:45 am

Re: TVMosaic addon for LibreELEC

Post by Oberon » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:08 pm

colinm wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:03 pm
Thanks - got it working ok with the DVBLink addon. Still a bit flaky though unfortunately - may stick with the DVB server on my NAS for now :)
Can you provide more details, please?

awiouy
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:25 pm

Re: TVMosaic addon for LibreELEC

Post by awiouy » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Oberon,

It runs!
I have updated the links in the first post.

skymaker
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:05 pm

Re: TVMosaic addon for LibreELEC

Post by skymaker » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:09 pm

HI,

only one Question. I bought the tv butler and want to start with libreelec 9.0 the tvmosaic addon. On Kodi the addon is unavailable.
How can i install the "service.tvmosaic" dir @ the raspberry pi

Via samba i can send the file to the raspberry but how can i install the addon.

Thx

sky

nextgen
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:54 pm

Re: TVMosaic addon for LibreELEC

Post by nextgen » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:56 pm

https://nextgenapks.com/
I'll need the Plus version of TV Mosaic

the_man
Site Admin
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:13 pm

Re: TVMosaic addon for LibreELEC

Post by the_man » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:30 am

skymaker wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:09 pm
HI,

only one Question. I bought the tv butler and want to start with libreelec 9.0 the tvmosaic addon. On Kodi the addon is unavailable.
How can i install the "service.tvmosaic" dir @ the raspberry pi

Via samba i can send the file to the raspberry but how can i install the addon.
Thx
sky
If the server and client will be on the RPI, then you do not need the Plus license (at least if you will need the streaming and some options )

Wiki may give an answer for your question:
https://wiki.tv-mosaic.com/index.php/Ho ... spberry_Pi

Post Reply