TVAdviser: report missing channels / wrong data here

TVMosaic live and recorded TV products for Desktop/NAS/Raspbery Pi
Montoya
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:07 am

Re: TVAdviser: report missing channels / wrong data here

Post by Montoya » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:37 am

BUMP

NPO 2 HD is failing too (starting from 28 of July), to provide program title and program info, just like all other previuosly reported channels :cry:
Montoya wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:12 pm
TVAdviser NL, suddenly no EPG data at all for several channels, so please fix, so we can schedule recordings again :!:

No program info at all for following channels with following message:
- "Wordt aangekondigd"

RTL 4 HD (missing data starting from 19th of July and upcoming days)
RTL 5 HD (missing data starting from 19th of July and upcoming days)
Net 5 HD (missing data starting from 20th of July and upcoming days)
RTL 8 HD (missing data starting from 20th of July and upcoming days)

No program info at all for following channels with following message:
- "To be Announced"

RTL 7 HD (missing data starting from 19th of July and upcoming days)
Veronica HD / Disney XD (missing data starting from 20th of July and upcoming days)

This is happening in TVMosaic, as well as in DVBLink :!:

Any updates for this :
Oberon wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 3:19 pm
Status update per 03-05-2018

TVAdviser NL

Still missing:
FOX HD
Spike HD
Ziggo Sport HD
Ziggo Sport Racing HD
DVBLink server 6.0.0 build14499, DVBLink TVSource 6.0.0 build14061, DVBLink for IPTV build 13107
TVMosaic server build 16899, Kodi 18.0-BETA3 Git:20180910-65fee74469, Win10 Pro x64 1809 build17763.55

Oberon
Posts: 1129
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:45 am

Re: TVAdviser: report missing channels / wrong data here

Post by Oberon » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:19 pm

Our epg data provider is working on the issue.
Unfortunately, it is a complex breakdown on their side and may take some time to be solved.

What can be done for now to partially mitigate the issue - is to switch to default EPG, where data comes from the stream

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

solomalee
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:46 am

Re: TVAdviser: report missing channels / wrong data here

Post by solomalee » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:42 am

I just bought TV Adviser (UK) for my new installation of TV Mosaic. I have previously been using DigiGuide EPG with DVBlink. The available EPG list is weak compared to the DigiGuide (cheaper offering) that I was previously using.

TV Adviser UK should provide at least the same channel list as Digiguide.tv are providing.

If not same as Digiguide then at least these need to be urgently addressed...

- BBC One North West (and other regions are missing - meaning I need to use the “London” station rather than preferred local channel with local news)
- ITV1 Granada North West (and other regions missing- meaning I need to use the “London” station rather than preferred local channel with local news)
- BBC Radio stations (No guide information available at all - Not even BBC Radio 1 or BBC Radio 2)

Lower priority (Nice to have)
- Various “mainstream" radio guides available via DigiGuide are missing (Jazz, Magic, Heart, Smooth etc)

Thanks

Solo

TV Mosaic Test Environment
Tuner:SelfSAT IP21 (SATIP)
Server:Mac Mini, OSX 10.13.4
Client:Various, KODI, Apple TV, Android TV

Oberon
Posts: 1129
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:45 am

Re: TVAdviser: report missing channels / wrong data here

Post by Oberon » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:38 am

solomalee wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:42 am
I just bought TV Adviser (UK) for my new installation of TV Mosaic. I have previously been using DigiGuide EPG with DVBlink. The available EPG list is weak compared to the DigiGuide (cheaper offering) that I was previously using.

TV Adviser UK should provide at least the same channel list as Digiguide.tv are providing.

If not same as Digiguide then at least these need to be urgently addressed...

- BBC One North West (and other regions are missing - meaning I need to use the “London” station rather than preferred local channel with local news)
- ITV1 Granada North West (and other regions missing- meaning I need to use the “London” station rather than preferred local channel with local news)
- BBC Radio stations (No guide information available at all - Not even BBC Radio 1 or BBC Radio 2)

Lower priority (Nice to have)
- Various “mainstream" radio guides available via DigiGuide are missing (Jazz, Magic, Heart, Smooth etc)

Thanks

Solo
The radio stations are currently not part of the TVAdviser (UK) offering and it is not possible to add them any time soon.
As for local TV channels, we will contact our EPG provider and ask if it is possible to add them.

brianjg
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:20 am

Re: TVAdviser: report missing channels / wrong data here

Post by brianjg » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:15 am

Missing the following channels EPG,

Ireland:
RTE One
RTE One+1
RTE Two
RTE Junior
RTE News Now
TV3
3e

UK:
TLC+1
SYFY
SYFY+1

brianjg
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:20 am

Re: TVAdviser: report missing channels / wrong data here

Post by brianjg » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:32 am

brianjg wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:15 am
Missing the following channels EPG,

Ireland:
RTE One
RTE One+1
RTE Two
RTE Junior
RTE News Now
TV3
3e

UK:
TLC+1
SYFY
SYFY+1
Also missing,

UK
Sky Two

Montoya
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:07 am

Re: TVAdviser: report missing channels / wrong data here

Post by Montoya » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:02 pm

TVAdviser NL, NO EPG data at all for several channels, so please fix :!:

Channels which have problems with no EPG data:

- NPO 3 HD
- RTL 4 HD
- RTL 7 HD
- Veronica HD / Disney XD
- Net5 HD
DVBLink server 6.0.0 build14499, DVBLink TVSource 6.0.0 build14061, DVBLink for IPTV build 13107
TVMosaic server build 16899, Kodi 18.0-BETA3 Git:20180910-65fee74469, Win10 Pro x64 1809 build17763.55

solomalee
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:46 am

Re: TVAdviser: report missing channels / wrong data here

Post by solomalee » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:49 am

Oberon wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:38 am
solomalee wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:42 am
I just bought TV Adviser (UK) for my new installation of TV Mosaic. I have previously been using DigiGuide EPG with DVBlink. The available EPG list is weak compared to the DigiGuide (cheaper offering) that I was previously using.

TV Adviser UK should provide at least the same channel list as Digiguide.tv are providing.

If not same as Digiguide then at least these need to be urgently addressed...

- BBC One North West (and other regions are missing - meaning I need to use the “London” station rather than preferred local channel with local news)
- ITV1 Granada North West (and other regions missing- meaning I need to use the “London” station rather than preferred local channel with local news)
- BBC Radio stations (No guide information available at all - Not even BBC Radio 1 or BBC Radio 2)

Lower priority (Nice to have)
- Various “mainstream" radio guides available via DigiGuide are missing (Jazz, Magic, Heart, Smooth etc)

Thanks

Solo
The radio stations are currently not part of the TVAdviser (UK) offering and it is not possible to add them any time soon.
As for local TV channels, we will contact our EPG provider and ask if it is possible to add them.
I still don’t see the regional UK TV guides 😞

TV Mosaic Test Environment
Tuner:SelfSAT IP21 (SATIP)
Server:Mac Mini, OSX 10.13.4
Client:Various, KODI, Apple TV, Android TV

hypnofrog
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:23 pm

Re: TVAdviser: report missing channels / wrong data here

Post by hypnofrog » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:16 pm

German Channels missing 2018.10.13

DAZN 1 Bar HD
DAZN 2 Bar HD
Deutsches Musik Fernsehen
Insight TV HD
MTV Dance
MTV Music 24

brianjg
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:20 am

Re: TVAdviser: report missing channels / wrong data here

Post by brianjg » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:18 am

UK EPG

Missing
Disney +1
Disney XD +1
Nickelodeon +1
3e
MTV Beats
RTE1 +1

Post Reply